All inmate mail should be mailed to:
Twin Falls County JailP.O. Box 306Twin Falls, Idaho 83303-0306
Incoming mail will be delivered Monday through Friday, with the exceptions of holidays. All incoming mail will be opened and searched for contraband in front of the inmate, including legal correspondence.
All incoming mail will be permitted, excluding the following:
1. Items that are illegal or violate U. S. Postal Laws.
2. Items that advocate or describe the killing of law enforcement personnel, citizens, hate or discrimination, facility disorder, escape, or is a breach of security.
3. Items that contain contraband.
4. Packages unless clearly marked “Legal Mail”.
5. Letters from other incarcerated inmates. (Unless approved prior by the Jail Administration.)
6. Magazines of any type, other than religious material without staples.
If you have any questions please call the Jail at (208)734-9090
Click the banner at top to return to the homepage